Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mini Thoughts & Thanks!


















I’m unaware when my feelings metamorphosed from a big No No to a Biggie Big Yes Yes about compact Coupe cars, but since few months ,I have been adoring and planning to
own a Mini Cooper, which lead to a hullabaloo within my confused mind.

I won't deny that I had a mini debate with myself, assimilated a mini list of basic necessities in life , had some wasteful pondering mini moments , weighed mini pros & cons of my decision since I was going against my traditional concept of a sedan and bum socket comfortable car.

Change can be mind bogging sometimes, but if it brings a smile on your face, then, I guess, it’s worthwhile

What helped me fortify my decision of owning the car was when my friend Shivraj spoke these wise words” One should never cheat on his/her car”.


I looked at him puzzled and he reiterated the words” One should never cheat on his/her car”. If you are sitting in your car and you dream about another car, you are cheating on your car, it’s time to change the car.

Call it infidelity towards my current possession - Nissan Sentra or an eruption of my new simmering love for Mini Cooper, but click , the decision channel changed from YES-NO to YES- YES, Hesitation to affirmation .
Special thanks to Varsha, Sidoo, Rejeesh and Steff, who converted my test drive session,with no intention of buying the car, into a long debatable discussion with Dealer Scott to finalize the deal.


Thanks to Shivraj, indeed you are one of the biggest culprit of plummet dropdown in my savings account besides my own emotions.

I am excited to be a proud owner of 2007 red/white Mini Cooper until my feelings change again.


With Aum
Khwabh

No comments: