Friday, March 13, 2009

A Guess Game...




Clean, mean, sheen act of deception.
Mortals envisage me, initially ,with a mistaken perception.

Exploiting human weakness and virtues with nimble maneuvers,
Fleecing them off and bequeathing them with tomfoolery as souvenirs.

Playing my cards skillfully,I break trust and abandon my fans dolefully,
Ensuing, an act of disappearance, into oblivion, nonchalantly.

Laundering money of innocent and greedy with flimflam.
Winning is my attribute by masking my identity with a sham.

You must have guessed me by now.
I know , you must have , and don’t ask me how?

I’m a Con Artist, swindling is my essence and I thrive on others paraphernalia,
I’m a victim of confused identity, emotions ,indifference and unpredictable schizophrenia.

~ With Om

No comments: